A Thorough, Meticulous Approach to Optimizing Results
Our business encompasses licensing and partnerships, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and financings. To deliver the best results, we tailor our process to each individual assignment, providing expert guidance throughout each phase.
Sell-side engagements involve the following phases:
- Prepare Project: JSB-Partners performs a strategic analysis of the product or company and prepares non-confidential and confidential documents in order to best position the opportunity. In addition, we assess the commercial potential and develop a list of potential buyers.
- Contact Potential Buyers: We provide non-confidential information to potential buyers and follow up to confirm interest.
- Generate Non-Binding Term Sheets: After confidentiality agreements have been signed and confidential information has been reviewed, we solicit expressions of interest and receive non-binding term sheets. We then assist our client in selecting parties to invite for subsequent due diligence.
- Organize Due Diligence: JSB-Partners actively manages the due diligence process to facilitate the receipt of confirmed term sheets.
- Close Transaction: Leveraging competitive forces, JSB-Partners drives the process toward a successful close.
Our process for buy-side assignments is carefully tailored toward the needs of each respective buyer. We spend significant time identifying the key characteristics of potential targets, valuing potential assets through a rigorous analytical approach, and developing the optimal strategy for approaching identified targets.
To learn more, or to begin discussions, please contact us.